Defining Opt-in Email Marketing:
Every time you turn around, there is another opportunity to enter your email address on some company's website. That is because email list marketing works so well. You will find companies as diverse as fortune 500 to small mom and pop businesses. Why are they opting in to this new type of email marketing? Well, email marketing is affordable, easy to test and the results are significant. A recent survey found people spend 85% of their time on the internet for email. With email playing that large of a role for internet usage, marketers cannot ignore the potential power of an effective opt-in direct email campaign. Solicited email marketing is easy to identify; the customer asked for it!
Building a Quality Email List of your own:
All businesses already know that they need to get their message in front of a lot of people to attract enough customers to stay in bonuses. But collecting email addresses from everywhere and everyone does not spell success unless it results in value to the business.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before mass collecting opt-in email addresses:
- Is the contact information valid and direct to the decision maker? Do not collect email addresses such as Sales@abccompany.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Those email addresses are too generic and are not likely to result in a personal connection.
- Is the person you are collecting the email information from interested in what your business offers? Some businesses insist that everyone is a prospect but this is not true. If your target does not have a budget, is loyal to someone else, or just made a similar purchase and seems reluctant, do not waste your time and emailing resources. There are plenty of opportunities to collect from interested prospects.
- Is the place where you are collecting email addresses conducive to establishing a relationship? For example, being confronted with the decision to sign up for a financial planner email list during a trip to the bank is more likely to be perceived positive than being confronted with the same decision during dinner at a restaurant with the family. Therefore, placing an email sign up list or guest book on the counter at all banks in town will result in a more valuable connection for the financial planner than placing a sign up card at all restaurants in town.
Other sources of collecting your own opt-in email list:
Hopefully you connect with people on your website's home page and people visit all kinds of online sources including:
- All the pages on your website
- Online blog
- Social Media Networking pages
- Online directory listings
- Organic search listings on search engines
- Website that offer maps and directions to businesses
- Paid search listings
These online sources typically result in people who join your email list on the website itself, but these sources might also prompt an inbound phone call, personal visit, or email inquiry, so it's important to map out these sources and touch points as well.
Personal Contact Sources:
Face to face interactions and one to one conversations represent great opportunities to engage individuals in an interesting dialog and collect information. These touch points include:
- Inbound phone calls
- Walk ins
- Network events
- Speaking engagements
- Social events
Welcome to our Email Marketing Services website that is completely designed and geared toward helping you find which of our email marketing services best fits your needs. At Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services, we are experts in everything that has to do with email marketing, and our goal is to make it as simple as possible for you! With our full line of email marketing services and solutions, we are positive that we can provide a solution to perfectly fulfill your needs and wants.
Our Email Marketing Services Include:
Why should you use our Email Marketing and Email List services?
Email list marketing is the most cost-effective means of communicating with your prospective customers and clients.
With Email marketing, your products and services can be brought to market much faster than ever before—all at the fraction of the cost of traditional marketing mediums.
Ten years ago, if a company proposed and promised to send out a million pieces of bulk information to a million customers within 2 hours—using messages personalized according to particular tastes and interests, and at a price of less than five cents each—you probably would have thought that company was crazy, or just flat-out lying.
Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services email marketing can promise and deliver on that promise.
As far as direct response marketing is concerned, opt-in email marketing is cheaper, faster and more effective than any other current marketing method. There is more and more proof that supports this, which is not news at all to those who have been using email marketing over the past few years. Email marketing allows you to target an audience that is engaged and ready to read your message.
- Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services offers a full range of opt-in email marketing services to fit your needs:
- Online opt-in email broadcasting
- Customized opt-in email list rental
- Large volume opt-in email software
- Full-service opt-in email marketing
- Opt-in email list building software
- “Talking" audio opt-in email marketing
- Email auto responder software
- Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services email marketing focuses on the technical end of your email marketing campaign, so that you can focus on managing your business. Our goal is to make email marketing simple for you.
- Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services offers the most affordable and cost-effective pricing in the email marketing industry.
Contrary to conventional marketing mediums like print, television, radio and direct mail, a marketing campaign sent via email encourages and facilitates direct and immediate responses.
If done correctly, the call to action in an email marketing message is clear—“click here to get this" or "visit this site to find out more." In a standard bulk email marketing promotion, if the prospect follows this call of action and clicks on the link, he or she is taken to a page on the corresponding website where he or she can obtain more information, place an order, enter payment information or fill out a registration form. Due to the interactive nature of an email marketing campaign, a sales or email lead generating campaign can be completed within a matter of days of its initial deployment date.
Millions of people are now using email, and that number is still expected to grow over the next few years. With that said, email has replaced the telephone and postal mail as the preferred method of communication for many. Additionally, email marketing is now an integral component of many marketing strategies because it has become such a mainstream means of communication. Furthermore, the projection for email list marketing growth is still supposed to increase through the year 2013.
On the marketing level, an opt-in email promotional campaign "pushes" a message directly into an individual user's inbox, and does not have to wait for a radio spot, a magazine issue or television commercial in order to make its “debut.” You can design and write your message to suit your needs—email marketing can read like a good book or great looking catalog. Most important, email marketing allows the marketer to communicate on a one to one basis through the use of personalized language, salutations and email list segmentation.
Email List Marketing Services, Inc. Services looks forward to becoming your partner in all of your opt-in email marketing campaigns. Let us provide you with all of the resources necessary for a successful email marketing campaign.
Reaching out to new customers works very well through email marketing, but the power comes when you start sending out periodicals messages to a growing list of interested prospects and customers. Emailing newsletters keep people informed. They keep your name top of the mind and they give you a monthly opportunity to sell something. Spend some time formatting your newsletter so it readable. Make sure it provides value. Then try out a multiptude of ways of getting people to subscribe. Encourge them to get others to sign up to your email list.
Besides the email newsletters, it turns out a lot of people really do like straight sales pitches. What's the next special of the week? Whats on sale? What contest or sweepstakes can they win? While these are powerful tools, they can cut both ways. You could end up with a database full of nonqualified nonprospects. Above all, confirmed consent is critical. Do it well, and you can move up the chain of customer communication to viral marketing.
Gives us a call today and lets discuss how we can help you to achieve your email and SMS text marketing goals.